Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This close to hittin eHarmony! LOL

I know its been a while since my last post, and some of y'all are probably getting tired of me using that line I know lol. Well you can blame writers block for that lately I've been hella stuck, I think I'm losing my interest in the whole relationships topic and I don't know if it is due to me lacking someone or something in that category or what.

It seems the older you get the more difficult it is to find someone who you can click with a nigga damn near went to eHarmony I swear those commercials simultaneously annoy me and bring out the 1% hater in me lol. At some point partying and random women have lost its luster although its fun there has got to be more to life! I mean how many booties in shorts and tits can a dude really look at lol, at some point between the latest club banger and sobering up I've come to realize how important it is to have someone in your life thats more than sex and a good time (weird right lol).

At what point this officially hit me I don't know but I know I'm not the only one, a lot of my man hoe consorts have been thinking the same damn thing lol. Then I had this random Drake line pop in my head "being part of this life i feel like im bound to be with somebody who's been with everybody" and then shit got real! Why? Is it cause I'm looking for some pure virginal female, no thats not it lol. I think I've just gotten tired of half ass relationships, I want more I want a Real-ationship (throwback phrase from 09 lol) it feels great to be able to talk to someone about any and everything and not get tired, to sit and say nothing, to have a real reason to argue, simply put to have someone worth the time and energy. Games are fun to play sure, thats why I own UNO cards lol, but other than that we have got to do better.

When your alone on a Tuesday night with no one to talk to that you actually want to talk to, twitters over capacity, nothing is on tv and find yourself randomly looking at albums on facebook it will hit you. Being single is fun on the weekends and wild nights when you don't have to think about your actions, being single is the worst on a Saturday when you don't want to go to the club and all yo friends are boo'd up. Being single is exactly that you are SINGLE your only worry is yourself, your only comfort on lonely nights is yourself.

At some point everyone gets tired of playing by themselves so you find a partner in crime Bonnie & Clyde type shit you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS