Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

GOLDDIGGERS AND QUICKIES LOL

WARNING: So this will be my first slightly bias blog on a subject so please bear with me and if i offend you
I apologize in advance...

So this week I have had two of the same conversations multiple times, to the point that by time Thursday hit all women were starting to annoy me, like seriously I actually ignored phone calls to avoid hearing a female voice yesterday.
I know your thinking "Dlo wtf say it already....." well the two convo's were about sex and money to keep it short.
Sex aka the new root of all evil is slowly making men and women look at each other like strangers, apparently all men want is sex and any woman who has too much of it is a hoe -_- I HATE HEARING THIS "IGNATE" SHIT! It makes whoever believes it 10 times dumber to me because this is the strerotype we have placed on people who have sex and in that case a lot of people's mama's are hoes and yo daddy aint shit lol.

Then there's money aka bitch get out my pocket. In 5 days I've had very gold diggerish convo's with 8 females that at one point I respected, correction semi respected lol. See they all had this one thing in common "if a man can't support me what is he worth, dick aint that good" (the broad that said that automatically lost me lol).

So these two topic with women always seem to make me wanna kick a bitch in her box with steel toe boots on. 1 I'd like to say sex has been one of the worlds number one trending topic's even before twitter, yes men think about and are willing to have it pretty much anytime, BUT to make the assumption that thats all we want annoys me. 2 If I wanted to fuck I wouldn't waste time feeding, talking, and entertaining the notion of being with a female, that's what Hoe's are for yes people hoe's do have a very important job lol. Then there's the whole men are dogs issues because of whatever reason there different for every Y chromosome owner. I say this a good once a week please "don't blame me for yo bad taste". I really want to go in on this topic but not on a blog no one would read something that long lol.

The real meat of this blog is Money (golddiggers) I grew up poor and from nothing so I understand completely the importance of money, but for a growing number of young gold miners judging and only date men who are able to support them has become a way of life. I literally know a hoe who always has short ass relationships and always try an complain to me about how men are dogs so I decided to look back at all her niggas an I noticed they was all young niggas with money who basically caked her the whole time. An when I brought this up she said alot of nothing but her main thing was she can only date attractive men with money and aren't scared to spend it on her. Of course my question was what the fuck do you do for them and she said do "what women do for men" which really could mean anything fucking, cleaning, cooking well not cooking she could burn water I swear. So this convo went spiraling down as you can guess and I realized by Wednesday I had the same convo with 7 other women. Needless to say I have now decided to lock my wallet if i see any tell tales signs of gold digging.

I know there are women who aren't as focused on money as the diggers are but hot damn that shit is both sad and unfortunate cause I def see the divorce rates staying where they are in that case....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS