Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Dream Girl Unicorn Phenomenon!

I know your probably wonder WTF is The Dream Girl Unicorn Phenomenon! So I'll just jump right into it......

She's so easy to fall for, she has a natural grace and sex appeal that can't be denied and she's only single once in a blue moon. Every man at some point bumps into one of these practical unicorns of women, it's one of the few times where as men we'd stack our pro's and con's together to see if we could be on par for what a woman like her could want. We'd actually want to be better just for her. She is the perfect woman funny, smart, witty, family oriented, and so drop dead gorgeous you sometimes get caught off guard by the fact she's so nonchalant about it. A model who want to run for governor or the songstress who could take over the world the pre med student who was put in maxim home town hotty's lol each man has his own unicorn running about you could say.

This is the first time the concept has really ever popped in my head until a recent interaction with my first "unicorn" lmao. I remember my uncle telling me the story about this woman who in a lack of better words made him go gaga no lady lol, and I never really understood. See as a man as sad as it seems women are like extreme sports or summit peaks there is a natural urge to conquer and stamp them with the I HAVE BEEN HERE flag. So we go about or usual routine's of being a dog you sniff tree's you piss here the usual lol, until you meet a girl who some how begin's to leash you and your happy with it. But after you've been let of the leash your a different type dog you forgive but never forget always hesitant when one reaches for you collar (that was a pretty damn good allegory i must say). So when you bump into this random flint spark of hope that is the dream girl unicorn phenomenon its noticeable. Its like seeing in black and white but she's in color vibrant and elusive, I damn near wanted to check an see if her feet even touched the ground. An after you meet her its similar to falling in slow motion, you knew from the first convo that you were hooked and didn't give SHIT!

That is the power the dream girl has, so of course your probably wondering so why not go for it right? Well just like all great things there are task you must perform and with the dream girl the task will always be something out of reach something that makes you realize a big short coming. An that will not go away till you make it till you better yourself but here's the thing about the dream girl that makes her so elusive during all of this there's her dream guy running around to and that nigga well got damn look at it like this remember when you first saw Will & Jada yeah boss shit lol. So of course you don't actually catch the unicorn unless your Jay-Z, and thats some one in a million type shit so that don't count lol.
"She came into a world that was black & white and showed me what life could be like in color. I could never be perfect, but she showed me for the right one one day I could make perfect an understatement"- DeAngelo Emory

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS