Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

"THANK GOD FOR BLOGGING" venting edition (-_-)

You ever set yourself up for failure and get disappointed...I did and it sucks, I know I haven't been performing my blogging duties like I should but life been laying the 1 2 combo on me. You have no idea how many drafts are sitting in my box right now (the counts 12 lol) making a relationship blog like this was fun at the beginning now though *sigh* its like a warped fun house mirror lol. I really lack the actual zeal (one of my words for the day) to keep it going even though it's keeping money in my pocket lol. I knew it was bad when I actually thought of getting a real job!

So I don't know what this blog is going to be about to be honest, really at the moment you will be reading the vent of a frustrated black man lol. Shit its probably more entertaining then the mediocre stuff I've been posting lately anyway, I think I've lost my writers edge I blame a poor diet and stress lol. I've come to realize I don't talk to anyone when I can't deal with life and its bitch fits (thank god for blogging). I guess I can tell you guys this due to some of you actually showing interest in it, well I finished the script I was working on and after reading it and I MEAN ALL OF IT 592 pages I realized I may actually have a future in this. I've lowkey given up my social life to sit behind this cpu to make this happen never really telling the people in my life that this is what I've been doing, I'm not drinking an smoking my days away thats just my leisure activity lol.

So I'm happy I finished an can submit for a copyright *pats self on back* it feels good to know I can soon tell people to suck my *bleep* I'm tired of people looking for an explanation for what I'm doing with my life. Then there's the one thing that lowkey happy during my hobbit time "her" lol. She had me hopeful for a relationship that didn't include keystroke's and imaginary characters and dialog but that fell apart like some cheap dollar store toy. One word ugh! So I guess I am back where I started minus the support group that I could lean on like usual but solo has always been the story of my life.....
ONE WORD UGH! LOL

well i guess til next time hopefully sooner than later

I LEAVE OFF WITH MY NEW FAVORITE SONG


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS