Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NICE GUYS ARE MADE TO FINISH LAST TRUE or VERY TRUE! LOL

Idk whether it's the constant flow of r&b and loneliness or the natural urge to reach out to wounded women but i have to say i wish i was different. The definition of a bleeding heart probably has my picture by it that and sucker lol. See I realized being raised by a bunch of single women and having a candidate for dead beat father of the year, that I don't want to be that guy. You know the guy the fucks anything and everything the guy who lies time and time again, the guy that didn't know she went home and cried that night, yeah that guy. So I've lowkey always been the Captain Save-A-Hoe in a male sense which gets me hurt just as easy as the chick in some cases, mainly due to the natural urge to want to make a woman happy. Thats where the sucker part comes in more like a Sucker For Love lol its pretty obvious, I'm a 23 yr old writer with a relationship blog/lowkey journal lol.

So sitting here lowkey salty I never get the girl highkey annoyed that Im salty, I am forced to learn from my failures finally. In a world where nice guys finish last why do I for some reason continue running uphill trying to prove this anomaly wrong, well Im a sucker for punishment for one but why can't I change? I've done it before to get what I want but I have yet to reach the point where I can make it stick, I guess the point Im making is WHY CAN'T I BE A ASSHOLE? The bad guy who is able to swoop in and mysteriously drop panties and steal hearts without a conscience, and why is it that those types are the ones being chased? The nigga in me blood boils when I hear the stupidity that leaks out of womens mouths about men do you know how many times I've listened to the sob stories and had to sugar coat BITCH ARE YOU STUPID! I'd like to say thats not easy at all cause there aren't many ways to say that nicely lol so their lucky I'm like a human thesaurus.

But ever still I'm forced to vent to a world of people I will never meet yet find solace in expressing myself to and for the first time I realize that I can't find some ideological answer to this dumbfounding question. Why do nice guys finish last? and , Why can't we be bad? SHIT WHY THE FUCK DO NICE GUYS FINISH LAST, I damn well know a good 90% of women lie to themselves everyday cause the "i want a nice funny guy" line makes me want to slap a hoe. If I even sense that I'm playing the nice guy who is gonna boost my confidence so I can show my ex what he's missing role I can flip into the OG asshole my fathers genetics passed along to me. Right now though I'm just trying to find out how to keep it on lol.

I got a new saying "Nice guys finish last the cool guy first while the bad boy is knocking down the hoes that was suppose to watch the race!" now tell me this aint true ........ dont worry I'll wait !


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS