Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letter To My Future * censored for being to mushy* lol

SO AFTER HAVING ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIE NIGHT I HAD A PRETTY LOWKEY CONVO WITH A FEMALE FRIEND AND THIS RANDOM IDEA CAME UP WHICH I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IN A FEW HINT ITS A LETTER LOL

"falling in love is like tripping in public when your drunk. you always feel a little bit confused and embarrassed but somehow your still smiling.
falling out of love is like watching million dollar baby for the first time as a paraplegic. you feel everything like your riding down the street in a some rust bucket with no shocks." DeAngelo Emory AKA Dlo duh

Yet for some reason the idea of going through life without the ability to feel all of the bumps in the road or not though i could never give up and neither should you?

So I know your wondering why I've wasted 5min of your valued reading time with a random quote and opinion well it's to set up the lowkey importance of this letter a letter I think a lot of ppl should make......

This is my letter to love or in other words whom ever you are with but i like the way it sounds to say Dear Love better. So in the future wen the road is smooth i can read it and smile, and when its so rough it feels like everything is going to fall apart i can look back and remember why i looked forward to falling in the first place.

Dear Love, (shut up i kno it sound corny lol)
So how should I start this, well first I'd like to apologize to whom ever you are about my snoring if I'm fucked up it will be rough and I will understand being pushed punched and or kicked to stop but fuck you in advance for the bruises lol. But I guess you would already know about the snoring if I'm all in love with you and stuff huh. Well I guess I should get to the point I always ramble when I have get mushy you probably know that too.
Thanks for falling for a dummy I know you've definitely had some moments with me that you probably thought WTF, I'm irritable at times definitely can be lazy and indecisive. So I'll make these simple promise's you'll never have to worry about where I'm at at night, I will always think your beautiful when another attractive women walks by regardless of what you think. And I will always leave the toilet seat up lol. I know most women typically want the charming Adonis who somehow finds a way to ride the line between touching and rough an tumble, but thats not me. So that makes me love you that much more because thats never been me, I'm the teddy bear that you had when you were young your dad gave you the one you grabbed when it got dark, the one you told your secret to. I'm the guy that will always make you laugh at the worst time an have to tell shut up and knows when to be quiet and hold you when your to hurt to talk, I'm not over protective but I definitely lose it if someone try's to take advantage of you, and will never let you forget why I love you. There's probably a good paragraph of mushy stuff I could say but I think I have said enough. An if your anything like my dream girl you would have told me to shut up at Dear, Love cause you act like your to tough (even tho you lowkey love it :~D )for all the mushy stuff so you'd read it to yourself when I wasn't around and tell me bout myself later and just so you know I love that about you.......

p.s. BURN THIS AFTER READING LOL

SINCERLY, DeAngelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS