Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

So ummmm how do I say this ok I think I got it........
Ever think you might have met someone that could be the one for you?
You know that person that for some reason understands the joke that had everyone else giving you the blank stare. In my short yet action/drama packed life I've come to realize that the things that bring people together are the things that go unsaid, those natural connections you make through random convo's that leave you thinking later on.

So I guess you get where I'm going with this one, if not geesh your slow catch up lol.
What are the things we look for when searching for "the one"? Funny & charismatic not conceded but confident with a witty intellect, strong and guarded yet once you get past that you see the person behind the veil. Those are the things I find myself drawn to I'll leave it to you to draw up your own and as usual we'll use mine as the test rat (#random but to the ppl who ask the adventures are coming along pretty well ur readin the blog so u got an idea lol).

I probably took this from someone else but I'm still going to call it mine lol, but there's a saying "you should look for someone who compliments your personality......" and I agree 100%. There's always the person who is your natural yin to your yang not to sound to cliché, it's pretty obvious that relationships are a balancing game a constant give and take, its when one is taking more than they're giving that the balance is off and everything goes all topsy turvy.
RANDOM QUESTION WHILE READING:

So who knows you better than you, right?

Sorry to say but I've been me for 23yrs and I'm still figuring out weird facts about my damn self. It has always been some outsider telling/showing me the little intricacies that make me, ME! An they usually start off with "Nigga I swear", "Lemme tell you something", or my personal fav "You are so..." thats the one that usually leads to a good convo *raises eyebrow* lol....

Who could tell me about me? I've been me for way to long to have someone tell me something I don't already know.
Bitch please, for anyone who has this running through there head. You will know when the right person comes in your life what I mean, cause when your in a relationship that a two person thing obviously lol. Its when you bring someone else into your life you learn the most about YOU, especially us men a woman will waste no time telling us about ourselves (black women i luv you cause yal dont hold back AT ALL).

Dlo why are you SINGLE?

If I knew this my blog would probably be a celeb gossip column lol hopefully that'll change though. The single life is fun till you remember your going home to a empty bed and no one to call in the morning.
#WordsOfAMan who knows tomorrow is not guaranteed I got it tatted on me "I'll dream I'll love I'll live and as long as remember that I'll live like there's no tomorrow"

Whats the point of living life without having someone to share it with? A question I could never answer lowkey dont even care lol

OOOOH AND MY NEW JAM IS OFFICIALLY MIGUEL & J.COLE "ALL I WANT IS YOU" ITS BEEN ON REPEAT ALL DAY LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS