Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Friday, July 17, 2009

loves final blows

I haven't been here in awhile.

In this place were all directions still take me back,
back to you,back to the moments were i forgot you existed.
You are love ,the space that never seems whole is your home
with out you i am someone but still nothing.
Lie to myself, lie to you, but no one to lie with
enbrazed in my mind are your songs that i slow dance to with my futures loves and heart breaks
i hate love for she is never there when i need her but always ready to interupt me when i have moved on.

My jealous love oh so ready to take my breath away yet never to be mine
thus my love i give up, i surrender
break me under your current so the tide can sweep me away
away from you
away from the her's
away from your hurt
laugh away fought tears
i can no longer do
see my love broke my heart before
i had a chance to fight back
now i sit here to replay its final blows
the words
her tears, her good-bye eyes, and her kiss
and i think again of her kiss the one things from her that held regret
she left the piece her that i loved most on my lips
damn love for twisting my mind and leaving me less of a man
with out that love, that gave me excitement,strength, and pleasure
what am i now?
Cause see there are two loves in life,
THE one you touch the one that leaves that kiss in your mind
and then there's LOVE the emotion the power the damning force
that shapes lives and can tear them down!!I hate that love made me love her
because to this day i still feel loves final blows..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS