Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

1+1=5 wtf lol

Alright so I know it has been a min since my last blog yet again guilty of “doin the most” between work, having a social life, and working on some other projects of mine ( im writing a book and a script) . I have been neglecting to update the adventures like I usually do. An to be honest I didn’t really have the urge to talk about shit lol (I mean really I been on my I don’t give shit tip lately) until a couple days ago when stuff just kept popping up making the blogger in me fingers itch from baby momma/daddy drama (not me other niggas lol) breaks up & make up, MJ passed away (rip), my mom broke her ankle (at a doctor’s office lol lik WTF), women issue’s, and ish it all has been building so prepare for a couple days worth of blogging goodness lol……

But to start it off I’d like to warn the weak of mind lol I may say something that make you feel some sort of way idk but if so eh what can I do lol

Well lately I’ve been hearing a lot of women gripe about how men are so effed up and I’d like to say my bad lol and get over it because not all men are created equal and I refuse to apologize for having a penis. I understand your issue’s completely yes we can be dogs yes we can be selfish and yes we can do you so very wrong at times but for all men to be put in this small but popular category of the bad guy is becoming annoying as hell. I’ve yet to hear any lady stand up and admit that they might just have bad taste in men (if there any takers please do stand up lol). I mean when it come to knowing women with fresh shit on the sidewalk type niggas in their archives I’m the king the stories some of them have told me had me both rolling on the floor laughing and saying what the fuck at the same time, but it always left me thinking why can’t you find a decent dude? Are we that few and scarce that females are forced to wade through the juke pile of men in Atlanta to find someone who slightly resembles a knight in shining armor? Albeit that it’s similar for men also but we at least have the ability to lie to our selves long enough to enjoy the moment, but for women it’s never quite that simple.

So when did Good Guys become so few in numbers, maybe it was when we became too taken for granted probably around the same time chivalry died idk lol. A couple years ago a guy who was trying to introduce himself and get to know a girl didn’t have to bring his last W2 and check stub to apply for a number it seemed ( lol I mean really a nigga gotta fill out application now an days ) when did “Hi my name is” become cliché lol. An I understand ladies you may be approached a lot but putting a fuck off stamp on your head to direct us away from you would both help and entertain lol a dude to keep from wasting your time. This isn’t a connection to the multitude of shit for brain nigga’s who cat call broads with the “Ay shawty in the red” and “Baby where you goin?” lines fuck them nigga’s lol I don’t blame you. I’m speaking for the dudes who fear rejection just like most men but man up like they suppose to an introduce themselves with some form of decorum and aren’t too nervous to be themselves (boy do I feel for them niggas tis tisk lol).

All I know is at some point we stop some form of communication that permitted us to figure out if 1+1=2 still because I’d swear it’s some people male and female that must think it equal 5 or something cause niggas be on some way out the park type shit it is amazing. I’m not saying that I have all the answers if so I’d be wifed down putting rings on fingers an whatever else Beyonce’ next single says to do lol but I do know one thing repeating the same process will only get the same results leaving the same OLD & TIRED lines “Nigga’s aint shit!” and “Bitches crazy” (no offense lol)………

On the next blogpidsode of THE Adventures of Sir-Lo the Coolest “What happened to black men: The Baby daddy issue”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS