Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The here with no you

what force is out there that makes me fall so hard
what dream am i chasing jus to be back here
the here with no you just what i remember
in my memory you're everything
your caring
your beautiful
your there
but in my present i am here the here where you no longer are
so yet again i ask how do i fall so hard
why does gravity hold me so tightly
gripping what little i have
strapping, controling, and with out warning
love cant give me wings
i wish it could
but gravity wont let me loose
i fell in love
i fell in like
so now i run from what feels so right
out of fear that i'll end up right back here
the here where there's no YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZUUOfDmLk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS