Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

THANK GOD FOR R&B

Baby making music, love songs, slow jams, what ever you may want to call them right now R&B is coming back with a bang (the baby boom lol) an i thought that before I hit the sheets I'd shout out my homey the slow jam and some of the leaders in this a heartfelt genre.

So let me start by sending my support an condolenses to Chris Brown an his career i still fucks wit you breezy shyyd you got me play with multiple jams (take you down no pun included went hard in the club & wanna be was every body who was boo'd up ringtone at somepoint lol)! So if niggas get ratchet play big bank vs. lil bank an win you win crump an say GIMME THAT LOL.

Ok so like I was saying R&B is back thanks to rappers needing new hooks an drake singin/rappin with any available singers its finally made niggas comfortable to beat some slow jams with windows down just don't get caught slippin singing "Holla if u need me" at a read light I will roast. Speakin of that song if you don't have Trey Songz new cd READY bitch what are you doin shawty no homo but I been tryna put niggas on Songz since the first album hopefully LLolyd can drop another Street Luv type album an get on the scene.

BUT YEA...... thats all jus wanted to give a shout out to R&B AN ALL IT PANTY DROPPIN GOODNESS LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS