Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Dangerously is Love

The hardest thing in life is to dreamlovelive&letgo
well its not jus one thing but its everything 4 key points
that through out life will never fade...

Has anyone ever noticed that Love is the only emotion/feeling that can be strong enough to both build an destroy. When your in love jumping isn't the problem ITS LANDING the moon isn't that far when your in love its just a hop skip away, but that landing can kill you! Love is the one emotion that can create such a negative backlash that u honestly get caught off guard shit love can make a perfectly sane person seem like a complete nut practically, yet we chase it we need it. Dangerously in Love....

Every great poet had their own view on love in a sense Love had been a character all on its own playing its part in the background. An in life such a beautiful chaos like love is one of the few things that gives you purpose, I dream of falling in love and the moments of bliss where life just feels right an nothing can stand between you but in the REAL WORLD i guess that doesn't exist like i hoped. I guess I blame my mom for being a avid romantic comedy watcher (with me always stuck by her ugh lol) for my insistent belief that some odd mental an emotional connection could bring ppl together an be strong enough to hold them together (i hope im wrong but it seems lik my dumbass may be right for a change in my opinion). How is it we can watch movies like The Notebook and shit yet hardly have the balls to chase it I mean in a book or on the big screen we find ourselves enthralled by Love but in life it seems like a far off fairy tale .......UGHH!!

well i am bout to take my ass to sleep listen to my slow jams playlist that goes so hard im makin babies in the 09 lol jk so til NEXT TIME DEUCES WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS