Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love Unknown

Im compulsive im blunt im sometimes my own worst enemy,
but wit u im strong
for u im brave
standin by u ima king
yet idk who u r,
there's no name to whisper no hair to smell no face to this fantasy which calls my name.
My love enraptured in sweet fantasy u r a smile that turns my head, the whisper that arouses my dream
the scent that makes me close my eyes an take life in slower.
My home
my heart
my dream
my unknown
my Love
my Love unknown.
Revealing urself in pieces at random ur lips brush my cheek in a breeze
ur hair in my face as the rain drops in the summer
my unknown love i am here
my love unknown !?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS