Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

7Pounds & the "what if game"


When I asked "what is a blog" a long time ago i got a bunch of different answers some made little sense an other summed it up pretty well.

My blog has become lowkey like my little journal an every now an then something hits me enough to put it words, so its pretty fitting for it to be call the adventure's of sir-lo, minus the sir part lol im not that old yet.


WATCHING 7 POUNDS WITH WILL SMITH AND ROSARIO DAWSON never a wise thing for me cause 1. I love the movie 2. Rosario sick makes me wanna just melt (one of my hollywood crushes lol) and 3. I'm a sucker for a emotional roller coaster movie and the last like 30 mins always gets me! (playing the what if game never meant so much)

Ok so i'm here at this point in life where only the biggest of the little big things are important if that makes any sense at all life sucks but some how im kind happy. My mom is sick an stronger then ever oxymoron i know, but its true. I'm semi working my ass an searching for a new job all to get ready for this hop an leap move to Orlando all to chase a dream that really never seemed like an option for someone like me, and then there's the adventure part.............

I guess I should blame my mom for letting me watch all those Romantic comedy's and my love for everything R&B ballad but I've always felt like a sucker for well Love. So after watching 7POUNDS and playing my own mental game of "what if" I realized something I think I'm falling in (ugh its even hard to type but fuk it) "I think I'm FALLING IN LOVE". To be honest though I like it no better than that I'm Lovin IT for the first time I'm feeling like really feeling I know there's a long way before I can tell her due to a lot of things but well let me put it how I did in "WHAT IF?" version "what if i said i loved you and you said it back, what if we got together...." and so on an so on. Well after much deliberation I realized something that would be the SHIITTT! LOL for the first time ever I AM SO DOWN FOR THAT IDEA SMH WATS IS I TO DO? IDK

BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME DEUCES



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS