Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

NOTHIN AT ALL *jus a concept not finished yet*

INTRO: i think that we need time BEFORE we take this step
i cant keep runnin into the fray

look before u leap
i say think before u speak
that line was for u the reason why i cant sleep
who else could make this happen other then you
i shouldve known better
but i kept hearin

:this could be something
}2x
:this could be something
but really its jus nothin
NOTHIN
NOTHIN at all
at all, at all

the lies we tell ourselves mid heartbreak
the truths told after the storm
we really meant
NOTHIN AT ALL (but this could be something)
but there u go lik a dream
wat could i think of
i gotta get you out of my mind
there it goes again (but this could be something)- 2x
i guess this is wat we make it

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS