Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thoughts of Sex

There's been gaps in my memory lately/
it must be you/ it must be the after affect of what you do to me/
no sweeter taboo/ no high that's compares/
you do justice to the word/
Sexy is your product/
you exhale arousal in the air/
Sweet ecstasy/
Mind numbing pleasure/
My mind thanks you/ for pushing imagination to the limits/
phone calls consist of your laugh/ and a what u wearing/
long distance/ longer nights/ i travel miles for that peak of sweat moans an bites/
sex is a word/ love is an emotion/
mixing them together can change lives/ for longer then mere moments/
lost in thoughts of sex/
if that makes any sense/
i want to give you my love/ in the bites that you adore/
your finally home /
let me remind you why clothes look best the next morning on the floor/
Mind on the run /excitement in my veins/
Your my addiction/ im your favorite type of pain/
say it now scream it/
WHATS MY NAME?!

This is a song i wrote minus hook an stuff lol it reads great as a poem so i tweeked it a lil an added some stuff wat u guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS