Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

sooner or later "so sick"

STUCK ON THE RING TONE
waitin for the ring tho
HIS NEW RINGER IS "SO SICK"
so why all the ne-yo
"HE'S CHEATIN ON ME"
so why u still there
"CAUSE I LOVE EM"
well is love worth the damage
you let love fall on u instead of fallin in it
an now ima tell u the truth
you got me so sick of luv jone's
put yo phone on silent cause i hate that ring tone
you pick up answer an then get mad
the lie's u tell yo self are the reasons i get mad
u want love well i got u
u need time
its wat eva i wont stop u
but if u go back to the pain and get hurt
dont fall again
cause ima drop u
give em his time, leave in ur prime
u gettin sick from bein ill
im so sick of ur luv song
get it together
im not yo man but if u dont love you
how ima do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS