Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

WHEN ALL U WANNA DO IS SAY WTF JUST LOL

So it's exactly 3:01am I can say in the past 48hrs I've slept a good 8. Power naps, coffee and some camimil tea (sp check please lol). The tea for my throat, and the coffee well for the caffeine. I recently just quit smoking cigarettes, if I'm keeping count right this is numero 5. Another losing battle it feels like, laughing out loud is the only thing I can do to keep from screaming what the fuck. Pardon my French lol. See there it goes again the mandatory lol moment sometimes I don't even think I'm funny but I still lol.

I guess the classic lol is all i got right about now. I'm currently single again thats right somebody dropped me, ignoring all this boyish charm debonair smile, and witty nature. So score so far Dlo 0- heartbreak 2. Ugggh I gotta even that score soon, which means i gotta pick up some free agents again. A good number of them were dropped during the off season aka being "boo'd up".

So I guess if this entry could be named anything I guess it'd be called the break up but I'm a figure out something cool an witty the break up sound depressing. Well the obvious note would be that I am just getting out of what I guess would be called a relationship (well thats what facebook said). So at the moment the best way to describe my head shape is (wait hold on gotta think) well it's jumbled thats a good word. To much is going on right now its like I literally think up is down, and down is up. So between my weird case of SELECTIVE OCD and natural 3rd person omniscient view on life (for the slower ppl that means i look at my life as if i was watchin it on tv practically lol) I have been over using the frontal lobe of my brain stressing. With little to show for it other then a need for a smoke an I think a new wrinkle on my head.

So now its 3:55 windows has forced me to restart my laptop for updates I've made some tweets and stuff, gone through my slow jams playlist, but I'm still no closer to closure which is weird well for me it is. Sex, drugs, and the 3 R's (r&b rap and rock) are not working advice is a no go due to the fact that means I'd have to divulge info to someone about feelings an stuff. That means that ain't happening I know how the hell do I blog my life away but can't tell a friend or someone well I'm weird like that so sue me. So I'm just STUCK which i must say is the worst feeling no matter whether its literal or figurative.

But coming to a forced end (mainly cause im tired of typing for now) I am STUCK with more questions then answers, still confused looking down trying to find cloud 9 , still here thinking "Is there room for a guy who wants to fall in love with out all the extra sh*t?". "Do I really wanna throw a wrench in the pimp machine again just to be STUCK again?" and "WHO THE FUCK SAID LOVE OVERCOMES ALL?" cause i really wanna bitch slap this nigga........ oh my obligatory LOL there we go now I can go.......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS