Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What every woman should hear!!

You hate your imperfections,
but i love em.
"My legs are to..."
girl hush!
"I hate when u say I look beautiful in the morning cause i know ur lyin"
I hate that you think I'd lie about it
the things in life that make you great
aren't your positives,
but how you hold up to your negatives.
That mole didn't become a beauty mark until you accepted that you were just that.
Your laugh made me laugh and I'll love it just as much the next day.
Your thighs aren't fat.
Your eye's arent to big.
Your lips are perfect.
An your waist has never been so slim,
I say this cause it's real
I hold you an think of how god has blessed me with something so surreal.
You've been perfect since birth
I'm jus here to remind you.
Perfectly beautiful
so beautifully perfect
not a thing I would change
Beautiful was just a word before,
but since i found you it came to life.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS