Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If I could "Say Anything" it'd be your my ONE LOVE!



I've said it before, but two of the hardest things to do in life are moving on and letting go.
Then there are the time's in life where you don't wanna do either.
Who really want's to let go when that person is still there to hold you? Why would you want to move on when you like where your at? But, love is tricky like that it's one of those masochistic emotions. What other word could describe it I don't know, all I know is that after love stings us we are constantly on guard the next time we sense its presence.
Phrase's like, "i don't wanna be hurt again..." hold meaning that sometimes can't be put in words.
So where do you go if you can't move forward,and don't want to move back. Who is to say that this time wont be like the last? Then who's to say that if you do happen to take that step forward that something magical could happen?
Has love lost broken the bravest of us?

Are we to afraid to love again? The saddest truth of them all could of them all is that, the fear of pain although justified is crippling us. To stand as a proud battered victim of heartbreak and take that chance, to just leap sounds asinine huh? But,(there's always a but remember lol) if we don't take risk's what are we living for?

What grand declaration of love must be shown to prove to a victim of heartbreak that your love for them is worth the jump? I could hold a ghetto blaster over my head blasting a love ballad. Shit I'd get my John Cusack on just for you to "SAY ANYTHING", I'll be your Lloyd if you'd jump and be my Diane. I'm a movie nut so all my most poignant moments are reflected from cinema so it's oddly poetic to watch my life become a Cameron Crowe film. Boy meets girl, boy gets girl, boy loses girl then gets her back. Thats the end right? NAH, see the girl is a victim yeah one of the ones we were just talking about. So what does a guy do, what grand declaration does a guy with a blog do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS