Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some P*ssy Would Really Hit the spot bout now lol

When was the last time you wrote a letter?
It seems like an odd question in this day an age, but really when was the last time you sat down and poured your little heart out on some piece of paper. Shit if your anything like me there probably a good pick up game of baskets in the trash can in your room. Well I ask this mainly to bring up the topic thats been ping ponging (i kno it aint a word ping ponging but shit it sound good get off my nuts but as i was saying lol) ping ponging around in my head.
What happened to the passion that used to be apart of relationships it seems like the older we get the less likely that simple gestures of love, shit if not love just simple I care bout you type shit happens. Yes men are going to be the main accused culprits for this despicable mis-demeanor, but women are no different. #ImJustSaying I can be captain save a ho bringin flowers rubbin feet an leavin all type surprises an shit for a woman an 10 mins later get shitted on for my lack of skill in washing dishes so when does the little things that use to matter, the big things that should, an all the little moments in between become pointless. Better question why the FUCK am I still wasting my time, which use to equal money. Now its just stories of how ol gurl from work a bitch an how my bad taste in women is the reason why you can't go to such an such club, cause you will see "dat bitch" and olll laaaawwwd if that happens you gonna *in lil boosie voice* set it off in that mothafucka!! (which would possibly be the single most entertaining shit ever GET IT GURL LOL)
But I digress my bad, it happens sometimes. Well i guess you all get my point I #lowkey hate talking about this type subject matter cause the debate comes off the same.....
Woman: Niggas aint shit thats why!!!!
Men: lol yal aint no different
10 comments later
Women: Niggas aint shit all yall want is pussy!!
(Me thinkin: shit smh thats a waste of key strokes speakin of strokes some pussy would really hit the spot bout now lol)

WELL TIL NEXT TIME LADIES AN GENTS D-LO IS BACK AN IMA BE AT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL MOTHA&@KIN DAY
AND OF COURSE THE OBLIGATORY FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @DLOTHEGREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS