Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NOT ALL WOMEN R CRAZY BUT IT IS ALOT OF EM LOL

Earlier this week I got a text that said that we can't be friends earlier this morning I got a call saying why are you ignoring my phone calls. This my friends is called a WTF MOMENT, you know one of the moment where no matter your intellect or level of schooling your still reduced to the base instinct of swearing. I reacted with a half sleep I deleted your number response and hung up but after waking up fully half horny an half confused on where the fuck I was for a split second I looked at my phone for a recap of while sleep phone action.
WASTOFTIMECHICK: YOU REAL FUCKED UP FOR THAT NIGGA BUT ITS WATEVA
WASTOFTIMECHICK: I JUS WANTED 2 KNO IF YOU MISSED ME CAUSE I MISS YOU AN YOU CUT ME OFF LIKE IT AINT MATTA OR NOTHIN U KNO AN I MISS YOU
WASTOFTIMECHICK:..... I THINK WE JUS NEED 2 TALK CAUSE I THINK WE COULD BE SUMTHIN

These are the wasted key strokes of the new age woman lol, full of confusion illiteracy and just a touch of desperation. Yet the nagging affect of the WTF MOMENT that I was hit with just hours earlier is still in my system so against better judgement I text back. To receive an rapid "ION FUX WIT U" text back, now what preschooler did she ask for advice in the short couple of hours from I really don't know, but much like the dreaded NIGGA MOMENT I found myself sucked into the retardation that is a WHAT THE FUCK MOMENT!!!

(DA DA DUMM plays LAW &ORDER INTRO)

We received a call about a WTF MOMENT, I'm Detective Bitch U. Crazy and this is my partner Olno U. Didn't!! So what happened Sir.
"man dat bitch got me all twisted in the game shawty she gon hit my celly up on some bullshit talkn bout how she miss a nigga an shit afterr she duun droped ya boi ya feel me"

Bitch U. Crazy: Olno that ho didn't!! No offense Olno U. Didn't.
Olno U. Didn't: Its cool Bitch, but sir why did it take you so long to report this clear case of WTF, I see you still have crust in your eye's where you recently taking a mid day power nap.

"yea yea i was shawty that ho interrupted that shit to ya feel wat i mean, but lik wen i woke up rite, i text the broad cause i saw how she was all up in a nigga inbox talkin wild on some emotional tip ya feel wat i mean, but wen i do she gon hit back wit a ION FUX WIT U NO MO an ya kno a nigga lik WTF Bitch U Crazy no offense potna"

Bitch U. Crazy: Well its a good thing you called us alright whats the B!%chs number so we can correct her for you sir......

LMAO
(WHAT A NIGGA CAN DREAM CAN'T HE)
But minus all the glitz & humor do you see where I'm going with this at what point did she lose sanity points an decide to break the rule she established of dropping? and how did I still come out an ass? How is it that as men we are the exception to the back door policy for acting on emotions we're suppose to take back the ones who throws us away, excuse behavior that if the shoe was on the other foot we'd be seen as nuts but for some females its called being emotional.
When did such a large number of educated, attractive, driven women lose their lucidity and bring the ass hole out of some of the nicest of men. I dare say around the same time Chivalry was killed lol but thats a completely different subject, well not really but I'm not touching that one right now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS