Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ok idk wat to call this but like a update i guess lol

So today was a big day for me I found my favorite bic lighter ("flick my bic" lol the 9yr old in me always chuckles when I spark up),I had my interview with UPS after being unemployed for 4 months an burning through the little saving I had I'll gladly throw some box's now lol. Oh and i almost forgot my ex called me a fucking liar and a waste of her time then said she missed me, and I can honestly say I've never hung a phone up in someones face before with such vigor hmmmmm I can still hear her trying to speak and the subtle clicking sound that led into the dial tone. So other than that I know your probably thinking well damn he happy single and finally over the ex I guess the Adventure of Sir-lo are coming to and end he's gonna club his life away again.
WELLL YOUR RIGHT/WRONG.....
  1. im still single gettin use to it *side eye* lol
  2. i am happy enjoyin life somewhat although i do miss the feeling of being a "baller" on a budget of course lol
  3. yep over the ex completely she could call/write/text/email/gmail/sky write/skype/tweet or watev me and i couldnt give two squirts of duck shit :) lol #eww
  4. i am clubbin more but not really im on a twice a week basis
  5. well there is no 5 i jus hit enter an said fuck it lol
So after blogging about a year of my life not much has changed in my life the adventures took a slight pause during the blank period that was called being boo'd up, but now I'm back on the hunt an realizing one big thing dating sucks!! I honestly wish I was born in like the 4o's or 50's minus all the racial division of course lol but that time period was one where a hard working straight forward guy like myself would've really been a hit in. I know that sounded corny but now and days I don't whether its me or just women in general I can only deal with certain one's. Like when did the art of conversation die and the gift of gab take over? I literally had to bite my tongue so I could stay awake a the table and if it wasn't for the entertaining gay waiter who realized my boredom (#shoutout to Timothy at the Morrow Applebee's funniest gay guy ever lol) I would've had a snoring violation and would never be able to hit up Applebee's again. So a some point I think I realized that I have terrible luck with females the ones I'm interested in are interested in me which I feel can't force nothing *cough* b*tches lol i kid i kid *side eye* lol. An then my new personal favorite girls that have boyfriends which is a completely different blog cause I def have a bone to pick wit that, talk to your boyfriend not some random dude you gave your number to UGH "where they do that at"?

Well I'm realizing now that I could go in on this for a min and I'm tired and Bad Girls Club is coming on lol I what your thinking #dontjudgeme its my guilty pleasure what can I say? Oh and its almost something I left out which I prolly should have said earlier I GOT A NEW CRUSH!! BURR BITCHES!! She's gorgeous out my league funny and witty (no offense but it was quite surprising lo) and I can put it like this, she's one of the type you wouldn't mind bringing round yo home boys females I'm still thinking about how to work my magic hopefully she'll just fall for my witty funny nature and then *POOF ALAKAAZAM* LOL

WELL TIL NEXT TIME........ BGC IS ON lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS