Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

en la lujuria con Cleopatra


In heels she stands a good 5'10
her favorite fragrance is glow mixed with old number 7
Coco would look love her
my eye's cant get enough
i didn't fall for her i was pushed
i could try and force her from my system but cold turkeys just to tough
she's the Cleopatra of this era and I'd gladly follow
knee's were made to bend but around her they just buckle
exquisite, tasteful, and decadent
la lujuria es más que una palabra es el estilo de vida que quiere vivir con ella en españo
I want to live in lust with her forever
forever and a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS