Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will You Let Me Love YOU?


I only say this cause I know its true,
let me make a liar out you!
Prove the truth
you can't fall in love, love will fall for you.
Your to broken to love was what you said,
but this was before i introduced myself to you.
You smile in half's to scared to give me the whole.
When you laugh I'm at my happiest
when your eye's cascade down to the floor
my heart drops even lower.
I need nothing from you but you
I want nothing for you but the world
the only dream I want to give you is love
to prove you wrong I want nothing from you
I just ask one thing
Will You Let Me Love YOU?


THIS IS A PART OF MY NEW POEM A DAY GIMMICK I GUESS U CAN CALL IT CALLED LOVE & LUST
YES I WRITE THEM ALL AND YES THEY ARE ALL LOVE&LUST RELATED.
IT ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR A RELATIONSHIP BLOG TO HAVE A LIL SPICE SO CHECK EVERY DAY FOR THE NEW LOVE & LUST

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS