Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fools Rush In......

"Wise men say only fools rush in..... "
I never thought a Elvis song and a movie with Mathew Perry would be the things that made me realize the biggest thing I think we've forgotten. In a day an era where everything is taken for granted how could love be any different we romanticize love with stories from era's where it seemed at its purest, but whats so different between then and now?
Why did it seem so much easier long ago and when did we make it into such a hassle?
I have a saying, your only able to fall in love when you dumb yourself down enough to trip. When was the last time you felt smart while falling, I'd say its lowkey a oxymoron to say your smart when in love. You loss track of time, and a sense of you when "falling in love" how else would it be possible to do it love in all consideration is when your at your dumbest/craziest. You've never heard of a genius at love but we've all heard of being love struck or crazy in love. Thats because love makes no sense you can't describe it with simple words so we're forced to add some sense of confusion to it that where we get crazy, mad, dumb love it also explain why young love is the most difficult to understand.
So your probably wondering where's my point well I guess my point is that in this day and age we have lost a large part of the wonder and stupidity needed to fall into loves bitter sweet clutches. We have stepped so far into this sense of independence and self indulgences that we have lowkey forgotten how to dumb ourselves down an let romance and whimsy take its course. Magic isn't real but the illusion of it still can leave you dumbfounded if you let it, I think part of the answer to everyone's myself included in finding love is allowing yourself to fall, be stupid, be daring, do the opposite of what your suppose to do. In life you have two options when dealing with loves bitch slap, you can either use your brain or your heart. Learning when to listen to them is the important part. So I guess in the end this is one of those times I'd love to be a FOOL hmph sound fun to me :)
"Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you......"


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS