Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

untittled

im afraid
im alone
im angry
these are the simple things
when your afraid you search for someone
when your alone you fall farther into fear
when im afraid i get angry
who can save me from the fear that has pinned me to despair....
Im to ashamed to pray
Im to withdrawn to reach out
Im lost and hurt
to hurt to scream out
these are the hard things
when your to broken to have hope
when you feel so alone you only have yourself
when your lost in the pain
thats when your to hurt to scream out
What do you do when life has crippled your heart and tears down your body?
You Fight
you curse
you fall
you breakdown
You pray when there is nothing left in you to fight with
when your fear makes you angry enough to scream out
I need you
when your so lost in it all you reach out to him
and tear the hope you casted away back into your heart
from the ashes of life layed a once broken man
walking from the ashes emerges hope, heart, and deliverance
A imperfect perfection
steps from being great but to blind to see it
"its not about the fall its what you do when you get up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS