Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ho talk lol


Today has been a mild stone for me its like for the first time I can feel myself inching closer to what I want in life, and it feels great. I am happy enough at the moment to just enjoy where I am at the moment living in the moment (aint no shittin on my day lol shit I’ll shit back and that shawty is a lot of shit lol). An also for the people out there who may not know Trey Songz (YUAHHHA SONGzzz lol couldn’t help it) has a new mix tape out DJ Ill Will & DJ Rockstar Present Trey Songz (Swagga Like Songz Vol. 2) an when I say the shit goes so emM eFFin hard I mean it I wanna just make some babies listenin to it right now the new R. Kelly of our generation indeed. An I think that’s an cool lead into tonights topic considering that a lot of action happens when one of their songs are playin.

*Singin “hoe’s how many of us have them…… Hoe’sssssssss (hittin the high note)

Yes people Hoe’s I now this is a touchy subject so if you think you may become offended dealing with this topic please just leave the page now, because I wish not to offend you, BUT if you don’t have an issue with the topic continue reading. Well let me begin, a couple days ago while one the phone with some friends of mine (*burp its Ello bitches and Baker Man lol *insider*) some how the convo switched over to Whore’s and the different situations where hoish is confused with sexy. And I’d like to say now though that I have no problem with whore’s lol someone has to take one for the team and help the community lol (I’ll explain later). But as usual I digress where was I oh yea, well there are too many occasions where the word Ho is thrown around to liberally cause if everybody fucking then a little bit of everybody a ho. Yet this is the problem right now on a Thursday in the “A” there are a gamut of young women prancing about looking like they inviting a nigga to come bust it open lol I mean ass cheeks out you know that lil butt cuff at the bottom & tits pushed up to the neck with a tattoo of some piece of fruit like a strawberry dripping wet some place below the navel (dam that was a vivid description I think I know lik 4 of those an that’s jus the one’s in my hood lol). An I know what your thinking what does this have to do with anything well let me explain one day if I decide to go to wal-mart throw on a blue polo with a smiley face on it, and a pair of crisp khakis and said “how are you doing today” wouldn’t you naturally assume hey this guy works at wal-mart (its rhetorical u don’t hav to answer lol) of course you would. An when you come to me an I say wtf I don’t work here you’d be like huh WTF you look like you do, and here is what I’m talking about. If you got ass out tits poppin an yo ass out there’s a high number of women out there who look just like that there called HO’s, have you heard of em? I know a few an they fit that description lol. So what I’m saying is if you don’t want to be presumed a whore, ho, bustit, or whatever you call your local area rip please assist men like me who have trouble distinguishing between the two by not wearing a WHORE’S UNIFORM because situations like this are becoming too frequent

“It must be Halloween or something cause if you’re not Whore why are you wearing one of their uniforms baby? I aint tryin to be rude, I’m just askin so I’ll know what to look for so I won’t make this mistake again”

Then there’s my next issue with the Ho’s of today ,their lack of cleanliness (not the sanitation type clean either) I mean the ability to keep yo ho game from getting sloppy lol, really if your track list of partners consist of teams i.e. classic lines like “she let the whole squad/team/block hit it “ may apply. You are no longer a woman who has sexual desires that must be filled by multiple partners you become a high risk factor lol. I mean really it’s 2009 in the “A” aka dam shawty I gotta go get tested cause im experiencing an itching burnin sensation because there so many stds being spread in the black community shot!!!! Has anyone been listenin to the radio lol(seriously everybody needs to wrap it up kids are forever an so are some stds don’t turn into a commercial like them ppl on those Valtrex ads talkin bout break outs an shit im talkin bout nigga and females).

But yet again it is that time kids that’s right the blog is over for today I know I sucks right I’m sowwy but I gotta sleep an work an stuff like that cause ga power and Comcast aint free (they bitchass’s lol fukin up yo money should be they motto)

So til next time this is D-lo signing off ““It must be Halloween or something cause if you’re not Whore why are you wearing one of their uniforms baby? “

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS