Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

......Just not that into you

Alright let me start by giving a heads up that a lot of what im going to say right now may seem highly unconventional from me, but here i go. lol

Today was an average day its summer in the A and I was pondering on what to do tonight and I decided to go on a "date" instead of the club. It wasn't anything special there was food and drinks an stuff lol, and at some point in our convo about good movie's (ima movie nut so i was all in it) she brings up this movie called "He's Just Not into You" this is kinda coincident cause well let me not go there. But all this talk baited my curiosity so when I got home after some much needed fbookin cause I'm an adict now ugh lol i decided to watch it and I must say I loved it (no homo lol), it was funny in a witty way, it had Scarlett Johanssen which was a plus, and because it was honest (and not to chick flicky). An while watching I had a itch I just had to scratch and not that kinda itch to the ass's out there lol i mean a question , Why do we get into relationships? I mean the urge for companionship is natural, but so few of them actually work regardless of age, so why do them.
Then there's the whole query of mention he's just not into you which after watching the movie I feel should be changed to "Just not into you" since it played for both the parties male an females alike. I mean yeah there has to be a spark of course, but at some point does it ever occur that the issue may just be us (didnt wanna say you lol it may hit home wit somebody lol), but its true there probably are people everyday that could be a great match but we don't notice them for some reason. Someone we talk to on an almost daily basis that is being a friend because they'd rather be something than a nothing in our life (alright ima start sayin you now it sounds weird not to lol okay back to the show)........ the dreaded friend zone has hit the best of us no shame in that. Then there are the case's where you just don't have a general interest, of course your not obligated to do anything at all, but why not? Why not give it a try if the guy/girl is nice an there's some form of connection albeit may not be the kind you want why not give it a try?
Sadly enough at 3 something in the am that hit me watching a chick flick written by a guy who wrote the book of the same name that maybe she/he's just not that into me is a bitch to say, but its real. We go through life attempting to attain the shit thats just not meant to be, so why haven't we figured this out yet an conquered the whole life partner ish I mean as human beings we're pretty smart we put monkey's in space, found a way to put whipcream in a aresole can(which is the shit try it you'll feel like a fat ass but fuk it lol) but I still have to ask........ Why can't we make relationships work?

I'm most likely gonna end up coming back to this topic again cause I didn't really dive in it like I wanted due to the fact its like 4ish in the mornining an I gotta get to work tommorow to pay these bills sheesh I wish i got paid for this lol, but till then readers im out for the night

"The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest" tell a friend shit copy an paste this bitch an email it around the more ppl that know the more I can blog got dammit and if its your 1st time reading it perciate it really.............yet again here's the link http://theadventureofsir-lothecoolest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS