Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Date=BROKE!! LOL

This is gonna sound real random well maybe not to much since its coming from me, but I think men need to stop paying for so much SHIT!!! There i said, and it didn't even sound like I thought it would. I say this cause I just recently had a convo with a friend (who i have to say is the Jam lol) about going out this weekend an how I'm going broke not Mc Hammer broke but shit a bill come in to high an I may be filing for something soon. An then like an epiphany that shit hit me "Man these bitches draining my pockets" lol (no offense i mean bitches in the nicest of ways lol just keepin it real Yuaaaaaah SONGZZZ!!! random i kno) ,BUT on the real though lets add up a regular date lets say dinner and a movie.

Alright if you go to an apple bee's an get an entree' an a drink if a dude lucky can come out spending 25 to 30 American dollars lol not no peso's. Then there's the movie's which use to be a low cost savior but now has turned into a beast of its own making a nigga break actual bread. Two adult tickets, shit might as well say is a dub an don't let the chick talk about snacks (WTF SNACKS bitch its niggas in hell who want ice water, but we kno how that ends in my opinion anything costing over $5 is not a SNACK thats another meal) and if you do get "snacks" that's another at least $10 an that's if a dude lucky. Ten bucks for a an i quote again "snack" that's value menu after blunt money, so lets do a low ball tally for this "date" (I'll explain the quotes on that in a min lol it gets worse). So far we got lets say $30 for dinner then $20 for the tickets and finally the cherry on top $10 for the "snacks" what is that 30+20+10=60, wtf 60 mothafukin dollars american dollars not peso's i repeat $60 dollars for a "date".
Which could be a fukin first "date" THAT SHAWTY IS RI-FUKIN-DICULOUS, I rarely think this dangerously ignorant unless its something serious lol and this new date shit is crucial ppl I think I'm a have to start spreading this shit out if this the way its gonna work (and this is where i talk about the quotes on date pay close attention this is serious ppl). I mean if I want to get to know a female its not an issue to spend money on a date mama ain't raise no ass. I'm a gentleman but DAMN not only do I have to still compete with the rest of the niggas in the world, have to deal with the awkward first date convo, I may even not like you cause the prettier a broad is the dumber or more boring she is (Especially in the A not all of yal but its a good 3 out of 5 an that's more than half lol) . AND not to seem like a pig headed asshole every female proclaims men are but we aren't guaranteed no vagina, no oral satisfaction, not even a "handshake", and let alone another date. Sorry if that seemed disrespectful (but its the truth lol). I know tons of women who go on dates but fuck they Ex, chicks who be broke an hungry til some unlucky bastard thinking dinner and drinks will help him wife her down, or just in general doesn't have a bone in her body that says i like you, will gladly fake a smile for some redlobster an a margarita.
So my question is what the fuck does my $60 get me? I mean do i get a raffle ticket to be entered in the win a second date lottery, hell no! As a nigga I go home look at the damage done to my wallet an call up the rip to make the pain go away LOL J/K (well kinda) an wait for my phone call/text the next day. So til shit change I'm on strike unless we going dutch or splitting the bill I refuse to pay for pussy ever again lol cause that's what it is $60 to file an application to Bust It Open University ( MY B.I.O.U. BRO's STAND UP LOL) and you ain't guaranteed shit!

(Thank you in advance for the support on this new social stand against injustice. I hope that one day that this niggatry of a lifestyle is dashed away from our time I voted For Obama/Biden so I expect so Damn CHANGE ppl.)

LOL, I'm an ass BUT eh wat can i do
SiGniN OFF D-Lo "Bitch where's my money"

1 comment:

  1. i have to agree that females can be very inconsiderate when it comes to money for dates. you didnt even count the gas money used to pick her up and drive all these places. im proud to say that I TAKE MY MAN OUT with MY MONEY all the time and i dont mind doing it. the money situation wouldnt be so bad if women would respect the game and order water, something simple and inexpensive for her entree, and forget dessert. it would also be nice if she brought her student I.D.((lmao)) but you'll find a chick who will have you off that strike and busting it open anyway...lol

    ReplyDelete

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS