Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Whoa wtf I jus felt somethin weird earlier and had to speak on it lol. Tonight has been a perfect example of me doin the most lol last min set-up of my uStream check, super last min idea to go live stoopid check (lol shout out to the Jam, the Baker Man, an the rest of the fam for the support next time i'll be prepared same niggatry but more on point), gettin drunk off a 40 of bud light another stoopid check. But at some point between me signin off an takin a smoke break, a very good break i must say (lol Miss Jane what it does) but i digress as usual, at some point in between i had a good/refreshing/need more of it convo with a friend of a friend lol an it made me realize something I miss having a chick around that i actually listened to lol. As a dude there are to many occasions where i have literally waited for a girl to shut the fuck up i mean no offense but ugh arrgh geesh is there a borin bitch monologue being passed around for those late nite convo's with dude's.
I mean think back remember when the phone an talkin til the late hours was the shit lol 3-way was over used to the max, callin up home boys/girls introducing niggas like "ay, this greg such an such friend from magic johnson remember girl" lol dont act like u aint never heard it or said it. Remember when sex was a risky topic you use to bullshit about instead of in the background of a convo waitin to pop up at any time. LOL shiid remember smell my finger (my bad ladies i had to throw that out there dont shoot me) but wat im tryin to say is that the older we've gotten the less we care about the little things that use to make our day. An maybe its time we started actin like kids a lil jus enjoyin bein able to be our selves and not worry so much about what has to be done sometimes a lil blind ignorance is a good thing.

Well thats all for now jus had to blant (thats blog and rant put together lol dont u lik my swavor okay i kno i took it a lil to far my bad) dont forget to look out for my live ustream the adventures of sir-lo the coolest

1 comment:

  1. oh shit!!!! i met CI at magic!!! lmao...but yeah i feel you on this...

    "...a lil blind ignorance is a good thing." very well said

    ReplyDelete

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS