Kings of Leon are my favorite band & this song is my shit!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is anything im doin Brand NEW

Late last night on the phone wit a friend ( "*burp it Ello Bitches" lol super inside ) I started to listenin to a bunch of slow jams goin down memory road actin stoopid, a usual if u really know me. An when i was tryin to go to sleep i put on my slow mix to help ease me in to countin sheep, but I had it on repeat stuck in a endless loop of Drake Brand NEW (which is my shit ) an did the job i must say snoring was an understatement lol. After bein woken out of my slumber around 12ish by my phone (i knew i shoulda put it on vibrate lol), i went on facebook as usual an saw a video blog update from a young lady who I've really come to enjoy watchin (an surprisingly not jus cause she cute lol i kno that sounded shallow but uh wat can i do), but the subject of it was "Why I am still single". So of course i had to watch it now shit i wanted to kno to lol, but while she was talkin expressin her thoughts on relationships, and her want to complete herself before sharing her life wit a man it hit me. This off kilter question what do I as a man really want, not just in a woman but in the relationship. Do I wanna get married, shit would it even last considering the goin rate of a marriages now an days.
Shit is anything I'm doin Brand NEW?

Where in our lives have we ever been taught lessons in love, or in relatioships I mean there's no class in school for it but we learned how a to have safe sex before how to make meaningful connections, lol. I know that that alot ppl would say you learn things like that from watchin an listenin to our parents and family, but how many can say they have been witness to a lovin relationship between there parents when over half of em are divorced no lol for that one i bet cause its on some truth=full shit. When do we break the cycle I ask?

As a man I answered these questions, What qualities do i look for in woman, do I believe/want to get hitched ( yessir married wit lik 12 chilin runnin bout jk bout the 12, more lik 3 at most lol 12 wtf i look john an kate plus 8 witch please), am i prepared to share the little amount of shit I got in life ?

Then there's the whole love thing, I mean really am I the only one who has noticed how liberally we throw that bitch around. I aint talkin bout that play love I luv you shit, I'm speakin on that I Love you cause I am in love with your faults an your good traits just make you better to me kind of love. Fast forward 6 months and Rome is falling again (Etu bitch Etu! lol thats latin, the language of the era of Caesar of Rome who's final words were etu brutus for the non history buffs see u jus learned somethin but i digress)...... the magic is gone, sex is none existent an if it is, it aint that good lol. We have started this new trend of microwaving everything, meaning we want it now, to impatient to nuture it and watch it grow into something worth while.

Smart, a lil bitch in her, funny, ballsy (not afraid to call me out on my shit), family oriented, must love breakfast lol, caring, honest, Real, and eccentric. I kno your probably lik huh, lol, but this is my top 10 the top 10 things i search for in a woman in order to make the connection to start a relationship. In my opinion u need a friend before anything, anybody who reads this should write down there top 10 an see if thats what you have been fukin wit lol if so touche' my nigga u makin moves. An if not maybe this is a sign to start somethin new an real before you fuck round an make a connection that leave you wit pampers and baby formula lol (oh shouts out to my single parents tho "I see ya shawty") cause er body loves kids but the best part of playin wit em is when you get to give back to they parent lol. Now think,
is anything I'm Doin Brand NEW!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_wjWdWbXY


Signin off D-Lo 3G "Beam me up Scottie" lol

1 comment:

  1. my top 10...not in order of importance
    1)humorous
    2)knows how to be himself (hate swagga jackers)
    3)talker and listener
    4)goal-oriented
    5)resourceful
    6)at least as smart as me or smarter
    7)HONEST
    8)not bashful around new people
    9)caring
    10)down for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are the ADVENTURE'S OF SIR-LO?

Well one day after having a long ass convo about relationships an heartbreaks and everything mushy I realized that all relationships are like Adventure's so when thinking of what my funny/reltionship/life's a bitch blog name should be it hit me "The Adventure's of Sir-Lo the Coolest"..........

Follow me on Twitter :~D

Follow me on Twitter :~D
and you recieve a FREE RILLO!! Whoooa *joey voice*

Wat im BLOGGIN 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A COUPLE READERS